December 11th, 2008 by Neat
News from the Neat Developer Lab:
Version 2 is almost here and we’ve added many of the features and functionality you’ve been asking for. In fact, the enhancements are so powerful, we’ve renamed it.
Introducing… NeatWorks for Mac 2.0!
NeatWorks for Mac 2.0 takes paper digitization and organization to a new level. Version 1 made it easy to manage and track receipts and documents. Version 2 extends the power of our patented technology to business cards, Quicken and third-party hardware!
Scan business cards
Key data will be identified and extracted and the contact information, as well as the image of the card, will automatically be added to your Address Book, which can be sync’d with your iPhone.
Export to Quicken
Receipt data and notes can be exported to QIF format, making it simple to manage everyday spending.
NeatWorks for Mac 2.0 is compatible with the following third-party scanners and multi-function printers: Fujitsu S300M, Fujitsu S510M, Canon Pixma MX310, Canon Pixma MP480 and HP Officejet J6480.
We’ve also updated the user interface, fixed bugs and improved performance!
Scan in receipts to:
- Create expense reports
- Keep detailed records of your spending
- Save digital copies for tax documentation (accepted by the IRS)
- Create data to Quicken
Scan in business cards to:
- Capture contact information
- Save copies of original business cards
- Send contacts to Address Book
- Sync contacts with your iPhone
Scan in documents to:
- Create searchable PDFs
- Capture text that you can edit
- Organize documents into collections
- Organize Your Information:
Other features include:
If you are a current user of NeatReceipts for Mac, you will be alerted automatically when the update is available, right after the New Year.
Incoming search terms:
- can a neat deask pc be used on a mac
- will my neat scanner for my pc work for my mac
- neatreceipts pc vs mac
- if u bought mac neat receipts but need pc
- i bought a neat scanner for mac but want to use with windows
- how do I know if Neat 5 is for windows or mac
- how do I know if I have a neat scanner for a mac or pc
- can i use neat scanner for windows on macbook
- can i import a windows backup to my neat software on my mac