July 16th, 2012 by Evan Kramer
Ryan Parsons is the owner of an equity company that works with loans and mortgages. Ryan uses Neat to digitize and archive loan documents for his business, while also using Neat to manage his personal finances.
Before Neat became an integral part of his business and personal activities, Ryan was overwhelmed by mountains of paper – often his paperwork and receipts would lie untouched for one to two months before being stuffed into bankers boxes or put into a database. Since adopting Neat, Ryan is able to more efficiently manage his documents allowing him to use his regained time for more important things.
Neat in the office:
- Archiving and digitizing important documents with Neat. Ryan saves original loan documents by scanning them to PDF with his NeatDesk – then importing the document into his electronic client filing system. By scanning and importing the files into his database, he is able to access the information anytime from anywhere in the world.
- Solving the paper clutter problem. By scanning his business’s paper documents, Ryan has drastically decreased the amount of paper clutter in the office. Not only has he been able to regain valuable floor space, but now he can quickly and easily find all of his important documents.
Neat in the home:
- Organizing and storing personal finances. Ryan scans all of his receipts and personal financial documents into Neat’s Digital Filing System. Once digitized, he uses the search function to double check his bank statements, ensuring that all posted transactions are correct.
- Prepping for tax time. By using Neat’s tax categorization and reporting features, Ryan can confidently file his yearly tax returns knowing that they are both accurate and documentation is available if needed.
- Doing business anywhere. Ryan spends a portion of his time traveling in his motor home, often turning it into his mobile office. By using the lightweight and portable NeatReceipts, Ryan hasn’t had to sacrifice his organization system while he’s been out of the office. By scanning with Neat and accessing his files remotely, he can retrieve every document no matter where he is.
Understanding how demanding businesses are today, Ryan is glad Neat has given him back the time he used to spend filing and organizing papers. He continues to enjoy the benefits of living an organized, digitized and paper-less life, recommending Neat’s products to anyone who wants to regain time lost to paper clutter.
Until Next Time…Keep it Neat!
Incoming search terms:
- neat receiprs for amall bus8ness