July 9th, 2013 by Evan Kramer
Here at Neat we’re always happy to give you tips on how to stay organized, and we love to hear about how our customers are using Neat in innovative ways to beat back the paper and digital clutter to make their lives more productive.
Bonnie Joy Dewkett, one of our Neat Fleeters, is a professional organizer who has used Neat to help her clients get organized. Recently, Bonnie provided us with some great tips and interesting ways that her clients have used Neat to get organized.
We hope that you can use these tips in your own home.
Until Next Time…Keep it Neat!
By Bonnie Joy Dewkett, Neat Fleeter
Summer is the time of year for vacations, baseball games, and fun in the sun – but summer is also a great time to get organized. Being and staying organized saves time, money and frustration; it’s the gift that keeps on giving! Here are a few tips on how you can get organized this summer:
- Clean up your paper clutter by scanning receipts, tax information, insurance documents, and more with your NeatDesk. Use NeatCloud’s Expanded Search function to access information stored on other cloud services like Google Drive, Dropbox, and Evernote.
- Relive Dad’s glory days by scanning old sports and school memorabilia and creating a digital album. Share the album with friends and family while keeping it safe in NeatCloud for future generations.
- Keep track of all the new people you meet by scanning business cards and creating a digital address book.
- Set a good example for your children by budgeting responsibly. Capture receipts right from your mobile device and create detailed expense reports on-the-go. Have e-receipts and online documents sent to a dedicated @neatcloud email address and upload them directly into your Digital Filing System.
- Make sure that you never lose important instruction manuals or warranties by scanning them with Neat.
- Scan magazine clippings, handwritten recipes, and upload articles online to create a digital cookbook for Mom with all of her favorite summer recipes. Search by keyword for a specific dish, ingredient, or meal.
- Vacation smart by organizing all of your travel documents before you leave. Have all of your documents on hand with NeatCloud and the mobile app in case of an emergency.
- Feeling overwhelmed by the mess? Buy a gift certificate for a professional organizing service to help you get organized and establish healthy routines for the future.