July 17th, 2013 by Evan Kramer
Our popular Digital Filing System solutions NeatDesk and NeatReceipts have helped many people organize and simplify their lives over the past ten years. The addition of NeatCloud and our mobile app last year provided users with the ability to take advantage of time-saving capabilities including capturing, accessing, organizing, activating and sharing information from anywhere at any time.
To make sure you’re up-to-date on all of the cool capabilities that NeatCloud and the newly updated mobile app offer, we’ve included a list below of ways Neat can help you simplify your life with ease:
- Capture receipts, business cards, and documents using the mobile app on your iOS or Android mobile device – data fields can be revised and notes added to any piece of information.
- Back-up and synchronize information stored in your Digital Filing System across all of your devices to make it easy to access, organize and share information no matter your location.
- Sort, filter, and find items in your Digital Filing System based on date, keyword or item type. You can also add, edit and move folders to make it simple to quickly locate and access your information.
- Reduce inbox clutter by sending important emails or e-receipts to your personal @neatcloud email address.
- Find items saved in third-party cloud services like Evernote, Google Drive, and Dropbox with the Expanded Search function of NeatCloud. Now you can access everything you need directly from Neat’s single interface.
- Collaborate on any item saved in your Digital Filing System from NeatCloud or the mobile app by exchanging comments back and forth on specific items with anyone.
- Create detailed expense reports on-the-go utilizing receipts captured on a mobile device or stored in your Digital Filing System. Neat’s OCR and parsing technology combined with NeatVerify, a mobile data verification service, ensures 100% accuracy in capturing important information for expense reporting.
Interested in trying a complimentary 30 day trial of NeatCloud and the mobile app? Just visit www.neat.com/products/neatcloud to sign-up, the mobile app can then be download by searching for “Neat” in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
Until next time . . . keep it Neat!