August 12th, 2013 by KGarton
Here at Neat, we love to share interesting tips and tricks with you so that you get the most out of your experience with our products. In fact, since the June launch of our new mobile app we were surprised to discover some of the creative ways our staff, friends, and customers are using Neat to organize and simplify their day-to-day lives. Here are just a few of our favorite ways people are using NeatCloud and the updated app:
- Do you love collecting coupons? If so, capture them with the mobile app and save them into folders by store, so you can quickly find the coupons you need while shopping.Â You can also capture store reward cards instead of fumbling with your key ring at checkout.
- Mailing packages to friends and family? Save your shipping receipts so the tracking information is easily located when you need to check on a package’s delivery status.
- Family coming into town and donâ€™t want to slave away in the kitchen? Save restaurant business cards and take out menus one folder for quick reference when itâ€™s time to order in grub.
- Do you have a long commute or road-trip in the plans? Back-up your car insurance, registration and license information so it’s accessible right from your smartphone in the case of an accident or emergency.
- Need a better way to store sentimental items? A digital archive of your favorite memorabilia like ticket stubs, playbills, or even newspaper clips for wedding announcements and graduations is a great way to find and store items. If you want to create an album later with Shutterfly, you can easily find all the clips you need in one place.
- Are you a wine enthusiast? Create a digital wine journal by capturing favorite wine bottle labels during a dinner or drinks outs with friends.Â Add notes to each image so you can remember the ones to buy for your collection.
- Responsible for planning family get-togethers? Capture decorating and meal ideas from magazines, cookbooks, websites, or stores throughout the year. Cut planning time in half by quickly references a year or more worth of your favorite ideas.
Tell us @neatcompany what some of your tips and tricks for using NeatCloud and the updated mobile app to stay organized and productive.
Until Next Timeâ€¦Keep it Neat!