October 18th, 2013 by Evan Kramer
We’re thrilled to announce the general availability of NeatConnect. We recently debuted this product at Pepcom – an event where some of the top tech reporters check out the hottest products and gadgets – and it was VERY well received. Now, we get to share it with our customers!
What’s really unique about NeatConnect is that it’s the first wireless scanner that includes direct-to-cloud capabilities with an integrated touchscreen interface. This is the easiest way for small businesses and consumers to quickly scan and share documents, receipts and business cards. They can scan directly to our cloud service, NeatCloud, without being tethered to a computer or requiring an intermediate device. They can even scan to additional cloud services like Microsoft SkyDrive, Box or Google Drive.
• Touchscreen Interface – Easy to select cloud or email destinations and quickly turn paper into digital information
• Multiple user settings – Perfect for small businesses and consumers
• Integrated Wi-Fi antenna – NeatConnect can be situated where it best serves our users workflow and lifestyle – a common area in the office or at home in a place where paper and mail tends to pile up
• Scan to NeatCloud and email – Scan directly to NeatCloud – or – scan and send documents via email directly from the device
• Scan to Cloud Storage Services – Easily scan directly to SkyDrive, Box, Google Drive and other leading cloud services
• Additional Scan locations – Scan to FTP, SD Card and directly to desktop computers.
We’re also including a three month subscription for two users to NeatCloud. This subscription offers customers access to our iOS and Android app and the ability to access, share and sync the information in their Digital Filing System.
To experience NeatConnect first-hand, please view our short overview video that details the available features and functions. You can purchase NeatConnect at Best Buy, Office Depot, Office Max, Staples locations nationwide as well as online at www.neat.com and begin scanning to the cloud immediately!
Until next time…keep it Neat!