Wireless. Computerless. Paperless.
The all-new way to be neat.
What makes NeatConnect different?
Click to See Video
Scan Straight to NeatCloud
Send items directly to NeatCloud, where your information becomes secure, useful, and usable.
Create reports, edit data, and share files from anywhere, with NeatCloud and the Neat mobile app.
Add e-receipts, forward emails, and import PDFs and image files into Neat.
Neat extracts key data from everything you scan, making it easy to find, use, and share.
Securely sync your Neat files – access them on your desktop, mobile device, or online.
Create spending, tax and expense reports, share folders, and comment on shared items.
Also Scans Directly To:
A Touch of Organization
You don’t need a computer to use NeatConnect, because everything is driven by the easy, intuitive touchscreen interface. From any room in your house, or any spot in the office, scanning is as simple as loading your paper, swiping through to your destination, and tapping Scan.
Select one- or two-sided scanning, save each page separately or combined, and scan anything exactly the way you want it.
Scan Directly to Email
Send scanned items as attachments in one easy step – right from NeatConnect. It’s the fast, simple way to share files with anyone!
Your Life, Neat
NeatConnect and the Neat Digital Filing System transform your information, making it easy to find, use, and share. It’s the simple, easy way to take control of your files and declare independence from paper.
Freedom from Clutter
Don’t let paper pile up in your home or office. With NeatConnect, it’s easy to stay on top of things, transforming paper into digital files and keeping your space neatly organized.
Take Back Your Time
Tracking expenses, getting ready for taxes, or just finding a file when you need it – Neat makes dealing with paper faster and easier than ever before. Spend less time messing with paper, and more time doing what matters to you.
You’ll always know where to find an important document when you have Neat. Organized, searchable, and backed up to NeatCloud, your files have never been in a better place.
Get the Specs
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n compatible WLAN (required)
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Scanner
- 1- and 2-sided scanning
- 24 PPM color, grayscale, B&W (300 dpi, A4 size)
- Maximum resolution: 600 dpi
- Supported paper sizes: 1.5″ x 2″ to 8.5″ x 30″
- Max scan area: 8.5″ x 11″ (up to 30″ long for 300dpi)
- Capacity with paper tray: 15 business cards + 15 receipts + 15 letter-size documents
- Capacity without paper tray: 50 letter-size documents
- TWAIN, WIA, and Image Capture support for scanning into other imaging applications
- 1 SD card slot for saving scanned images (32 GB max)
- 1 USB Port for scanning directly to PC or Mac
- Scanner Dimensions: 11″W x 8.7″D x 7.5″H
- Weight: 5.3 lbs
NeatCloud + Mobile App
- NeatCloud online access requires internet connection and a supported web browser: Internet Explorer v8 and higher, Safari v4 and higher, Chrome, or Firefox
- Neat mobile application supports image capture, edit, sort, search, share, and expense reporting and reading of U.S. and Canadian receipts and business cards
- Neat mobile app available for iOS and Android devices
Neat software completes your Digital Filing System, but is not required to use NeatConnect.
- PC: Microsoft® Windows® Vista®, Windows 7, Windows 8; with 1-GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) or faster processor (Dual Core recommended)
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later with Intel Core 2 Duo or higher processor
- 2 GB RAM; 4 GB highly recommended
- 2 GB (PC) / 650 MB (Mac) of available disk space for installation, 1 GB recommended for user data
- CD-ROM or DVD drive for installation (optional)
- Available USB port
- Internet connection