- Our Company
One ecosystem for all your important information – on your desktop, in the cloud and with mobile. Neat transforms your digital and paper documents into organized information. Our integrated system of software, hardware, cloud service and mobile app makes it easy to acquire, search, share and access your most important information - anywhere, anytime.
Organize your information, simplify your life.
Transform Your Information
At The Neat Company, we believe you shouldn’t have to work to use your information. That’s why we’ve developed a system of intelligent solutions that transform information into something that works for you.
Whether it’s medical bills or small business expenses, business cards or financial documents, even your collection of newspaper clippings, we free the information that’s trapped on paper—so you can secure it, organize it, and use it. Because when your information is transformed, you are too—from cluttered to confident, from overwhelmed to accomplished.
We believe the solution to our paper problem is not to use less paper, but to keep less paper. After all, what we really want is the information on the paper, not the paper itself. Our mission is to help small businesses and consumers at home transform paper into information that works.
We think of it as the digital filing cabinet. You can save, track and manage your information without the paper.
The Neat Company (formerly NeatReceipts) was born from a single idea: that there’s a better way to deal with receipts for expense reports. Over time, the idea has grown and changed into something much more powerful: a way to transform and manage any kind of paper, with live data you can use.
Since 2002, NeatReceipts has been synonymous with digitizing and organizing receipts. And over the past five years, we’ve listened to what our customers want and spent a lot of time developing new capabilities and new ways of doing things. We’ve added business card scanning, document scanning, integrated our scanning technology into other applications and even developed software for the Mac platform built from the ground up. We have completely remade our product line, adding new hardware and new software built to deliver the more than just receipt scanning: we’re building an organized, digital life. And with every scan, we transform static paper into actionable, usable information.
As of October 1, 2008, the company known as NeatReceipts became known as The Neat Company.
The Neat Company is creating a new way for businesses and consumers at home to capture, store, and use the information they need. Our promise is simple: we want to help our customers organize their paper and simplify their lives.
- May 2012: Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technology (PACT) - Technology Company of the Year
- November 2011: Named a Mid-Atlantic Top 100 Company
- October 2010: Internet Retailer Top 100
- August 2010: Named to Inc 500 for third year in a row
- October 2009: Deloitte Technology Fast 50 - #1 in Philadelphia, #42 in North America
- October 2009: Philadelphia 100 Award
- August 2009: Inc 500 - Named #169 overall and #3 in PA-NJ-MD-DE region
- March 2009: Reddot Design Award - NeatDesk
- January 2009: Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) - Innovation Award
- November 2008: iF Design Award for NeatDesk
- October 2008: Fast Company Innovation Award
- August 2008: Inc 500 - Named #66 overall, #1 in PA-NJ-MD-DE region
- August 2008: Named Best Computer Peripheral at Retail Vision
- April 2008: Named NAPO’s Organizer’s Choice Award for Best Business Product
- October 2007: Named Best Small Company To Work For by Philadelphia Magazine
- October 2007: Named #4 Fastest Growing Company by Philadelphia 100
- October 2007: Named A Rising Star Company for Deloitte Fast 50
- June 2007: Les and Rafi Spero named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2007 Award Winner in Greater Philadelphia
- June 2007: Rafi Spero recognized as a top 40 Under 40 by Dealerscope magazine
- April 2007: Named NAPO’s Organizer’s Choice Award for Best Technology Product
- December 2006: Named Startup Company of the Year by Eastern Technology Council
- October 2006: Named #1 Fastest Growing Private Company by Philadelphia Business Journal
- August 2006: Awarded Best Product honors at Retail Vision