NeatConnect sends your information to the cloud and helps you get your paper where it belongs – the nearest recycling bin! Using a touchscreen display, NeatConnect lets you scan and organize without a computer. It’s fast and easy, and it lets you free up space around the home and office by getting rid of paper. Plus it helps you do more, faster. When all your information is where it belongs and easy to use, you waste less time managing your files and more time being productive.
What makes NeatConnect different?
Unlike other scanners, NeatConnect sends scans straight to cloud, email, and other destinations, without ever needing a computer. And we’re excited to announce that NeatConnect can now scan directly to Microsoft OneNote! Everything you do with NeatConnect is driven by the easy, intuitive touchscreen interface. Scanning is as simple as loading your paper, swiping through to the destination of your choice, and hitting the big orange Scan button. NeatConnect takes it from there, automatically scanning your items at 24 pages per minute, up to pages 50 at a time, front and back. It can even handle differently sized items – like receipts, business cards, and documents – all at one time, making it great for cleaning out old piles of documents you’ve “been meaning to get to.”
See how it works: www.neat.com/products/neatconnect/
Neat & OneNote
Using Microsoft OneNote with NeatConnect is easy, and offers several advantages for tackling your workload. When you scan to OneNote, here’s what you can do:
- Organize in a digital binder – Notebooks are familiar, with customizable sections and pages.
- Search quickly - Find your notes in any form (text, ink, audio) across notebooks.
- Start Inking – Draw, erase, and edit seamlessly, whether using your finger, stylus, or mouse. You can even electronically sign documents scanned from NeatConnect!
- Share simply – When your notebook is stored on OneDrive or OneDrive for Business, you can choose to share it with colleagues.
- Get free apps – Download at OneNote.com on all your devices – PC, Windows Phone, Mac OS, iOS, and Android devices.
- Use OneNote API - Integrates with devices and services you already use, from Office Lens to 3rd party partners (like NeatConnect)
OneNote is a powerful tool, and can be a major boon to your productivity when used in conjunction with NeatConnect. To learn more about what OneNote can do for you, visit: http://www.onenote.com/
Want to see how NeatConnect and OneNote combine into an amazing organizational tool? Watch this quick video!