Inside Sales Representative
Reporting To: Sales Supervisor
Reporting to the Sales Supervisor, the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for converting direct telesales leads generated by the company’s direct marketing channels including Direct Response TV, Print/Magazine and Web marketing.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for driving sales through proper qualification, solution presentation and closing techniques. Sales will consist of new users and upselling existing accounts to new products and services. We will always focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience to prospects and customers. Candidate should have strong communication and closing skills as well as the ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in sales or relevant experiences that demonstrate the skill sets required to succeed in this position.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions.
- Consistently meets or exceeds weekly and monthly sales activity goals by utilizing sound telephone-based selling approaches.
- Closes prospective customers using working knowledge of the product line.
- Identifies opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell customers.
- Handles inquiries with regard to product, pricing, order expediting and customer relations.
- Handle all incoming phone calls with courtesy and professionalism.
- Ability to learn order processing system regarding all aspects of order entry, order inquiry, customer cross-reference, and any other functions necessary to perform daily tasks.
- Ability to multi-task and to solve customer problems, take orders and answer inquiries while completing other assigned tasks.
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years sales experience or relevant experience
- Previous experience in a quota/commission driven environment
- Strong PC skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be results-oriented, creative and energetic
- Ability to work independently and solve problems
To apply for this position, please send a resume and/or a cover letter to email@example.com with "Inside Sales Representative" in the subject line.