We don't balk at bulk.
If you’ve got piles of paper to organize and no time to do it yourself, send it all to us and we’ll do the filing for you. It’s a great way to save time and money for your small business or jump-start your organizational efforts at home. NeatScan is fast, secure, affordable, and completely hassle-free.
Envelope or Box?
No matter how much help you need, we've got a solution for you. Our NeatScan Envelope will hold up to 50 legal-size documents, and our NeatScan Box up to 500. Both are postage paid and ship through USPS Priority Mail.
Step by step:
- 1. You must be a US resident with an active NeatCloud subscription (any plan) to use NeatScan.
- 2. Neat will send you a postage paid envelope or box according to your selection.
- 3. Fill your envelope or box with the papers you want scanned, and send it back to Neat. You can staple or clip pages together for multipage documents and divide your paper with folders, which will be re-created as digital folders. Optionally, use cover sheets to name your envelopes, boxes and folders.
- 4. Your papers will be scanned with our Intelligent Text Recognition technology. Once finished, your items will be delivered to your NeatCloud inbox – organized according to your specifications. This usually happens within three or four days of your papers arriving at Neat.
- 5. You'll be given the option to have your papers shredded or returned to you free of charge. Either way, your papers will be securely held for up to 30 days to ensure everything scanned properly.
A user must have a NeatCloud subscription to use NeatScan.
Optional Cloud ServicesLearn more about NeatVerify