About Your Neat Account
- 1. How do I change my password?
- 2. How do I delete my account?
- 3. How do I upgrade or downgrade my subscription?
- 4. I forgot my password, how do I reset it?
- 5. How do I change my Neat Cloud Service email address?
- 6. How much storage space do I get with Neat Cloud Service?
From Neat Cloud Service, click on your account name (top right corner of the screen) and choose My Account.
Click the Change Password link and follow the onscreen instructions for changing your password. Back to Top
To delete your account, please call Neat at 1-866-632-8732. Back to Top
If you are on a monthly subscription plan, you can upgrade your Neat Cloud Service plan on your own by signing into your Neat account, going to your My Account page, and clicking Upgrade. If you are on an annual plan, you will need to call Neat to upgrade.
To downgrade to a lower plan, please call Neat at 1-866-632-8732. Back to Top
From the Neat Cloud Service sign-in screen, click the Forgot your password? link. Type your email address in the Enter Email Linked to this Account field and click Submit. You will receive an email containing instructions for resetting your password. Back to Top
Neat Cloud Service lets you sync, share, and back up your entire Digital Filing System. Everything you have in Neat will be securely backed up in Neat Cloud Service. Back to Top