Adding Files to NeatCloud
- 1. How do I scan a receipt, business card, or document using my mobile device?
- 2. Where do I find my Mobile scans?
- 3. What is the Email-in feature of Neat Cloud Service?
- 4. How do I find my @neatcloud.com email address?
- 5. Can I get a different @neatcloud.com email address?
- 6. What kind of attachments can I email in to Neat Cloud Service?
- 7. How long does it take for my emailed item to show in Neat Cloud Service after I email it in?
- 8. How does Neat Cloud Service handle email attachments?
- 9. Where can I find my emailed in items?
- 10. How do I import or upload an item to Neat Cloud Service?
Easy! Just launch the Neat app and tap the Scan button. Next, select the type of item you are scanning: Receipt, Business Card, or Document.
Take a picture of the receipt, business card, or document. Note: to retake the photo, click Retake; to use the photo, click Confirm. Select a destination folder, select whether or not you want to use NeatVerify, add any notes you choose, and tap Confirm & Upload. The item will then be uploaded to Neat Cloud Service for processing. Back to Top
You can select a destination for your mobile scans during the scanning process. Back to Top
All Neat Cloud Service subscriptions come with a personalized email address that makes it easy to forward emails, e-receipts, and other digital documents directly to your Neat Cloud Service account, and then synchronize them with all your devices. Back to Top
From Neat Cloud Service, click on your account name (top right corner of the screen) and choose My Account. Scroll down to the Neat Cloud Service Email heading to view your Neat Cloud Service mail-to address. Back to Top
Neat Cloud Service accepts the following attachment formats: PDF, JPG, TIFF, and PNG. Back to Top
The time depends upon the size of your files, but they are usually available within minutes. Back to Top
The body of the email is added as new item in Neat and each attachment is added as a separate item. For example, an email with two attachments would create three items in your digital filing system – one with the content of the email, and one new item for each attachment. Back to Top
When you email an item to your @neatcloud.com email address, they are available in your Inbox under the From Email folder. You can then move the items anywhere in your Neat Digital Filing System. Back to Top
To import or upload an item to Neat Cloud Service, click on the Import button in Neat Cloud Service and choose PDF or Image.
Click the Choose Files button and browse to the file(s) you wish to import. Alternatively, drag and drop the item to the Drop Files Here area in the dialog box. Once processing is complete, your item will appear in the Inbox under the ‘From Web Import’ folder. You can then move the items anywhere in your Neat cabinet. Back to Top