Payments & Billing
- 1. Why does Neat need my credit card to sign up for a free trial of Neat Cloud Service?
- 2. What is the billing schedule for Neat Cloud Service?
- 3. How can I change my payment method?
- 4. How do I upgrade or downgrade my subscription?
- 5. I have an annual Neat Cloud Service subscription. How will I know when it’s time to renew?
- 6. My personal plan was paid for the year and now I want to upgrade my plan. Can you apply what I have paid to my new plan?
- 7. I am canceling my subscription before the month ends; can you refund me for the time that I will not use the service?
- 8. I want to downgrade from my annual plan to a monthly plan, will I receive a refund?
When you sign up for a free trial of Neat Cloud Service, you receive 30 days of free Neat Cloud Service access. You will be billed only if you have not canceled your Neat Cloud Service plan within the 30-day cycle. We require that a valid credit card be on file to bill the first payment should you decide to continue using Neat Cloud Service at the end of the free trial period. Back to Top
Neat Cloud Service is a monthly subscription service, and it will be billed one month after your sign-up date. For example, if you sign-up for Neat Cloud Service on July 8th, you will be billed on the 8th of every month thereafter, until you cancel your subscription. Back to Top
An email notification regarding your renewal date is sent several days before your renewal date. Back to Top
7. I am canceling my subscription before the month ends; can you refund me for the time that I will not use the service?
There are no partial refunds for subscription plans, so we suggest canceling your plan close to the end of the month. Back to Top
At this time, there is no way to switch from an annual subscription to a monthly subscription. You may cancel your annual subscription, but there are no partial refunds for unused time. Please contact Customer Service by starting a live chat at www.neat.com/support-options if you have any questions. Back to Top