- 1. How can I use NeatVerify to ensure highest possible accuracy of receipt and business card captures with my phone?
- 2. How can I buy more NeatVerify credits?
- 3. Can I purchase NeatVerify credits separately (à la carte)?
- 4. Will my NeatVerify credits be used if my image is not readable?
- 5. Can you tell me how many credits I have used and how many I have left?
1. How can I use NeatVerify to ensure highest possible accuracy of receipt and business card captures with my phone?
When an item is scanned with the Neat mobile app, ensure that NeatVerify is On before clicking Confirm & Upload. The key fields on the photo – including names, addresses, financial totals, and more – are reviewed and verified by the NeatVerify team, then returned within minutes. All of this information is secure and anonymous. The NeatVerify team uses a strict review and approval process to eliminate any errors, providing the highest possible accuracy. Subscribers can decide which images they wish to have verified by NeatVerify. Each item verified uses up one NeatVerify credit. Back to Top
To purchase a higher NeatVerify plan, go to My Account in NeatCloud and scroll down to the NeatVerify heading, then click on Upgrade your Plan. Back to Top
At this time, NeatVerify is only offered as a monthly subscription plan. Back to Top
No, if your image cannot be processed by NeatVerify, the item will be sent through standard processing and none of your NeatVerify credits will be used. Back to Top
To check your NeatVerify credit balance, simply sign in to NeatCloud and click on My Account. Scroll down to NeatVerify Plan heading to review your credits and plan information. Back to Top