Content Marketing Manager
The Content Marketing Manager at Neat will lead all inbound/outbound content marketing efforts including social media marketing, email, and website content. This role will primarily engage with the marketing and product management teams but should expect to work collaboratively alongside colleagues from the CX, UX, Support and Retention teams to assist in company-wide content initiviates.
The Content Marketing Manager performs the following essential functions:
- Create and implement a marketing plan.
- Create and manage an editorial calendar.
- Work alongside Product Marketing Manager to establish and implement content strategy.
- Analyze and communicate competitor content strategies to key stakeholders.
- Implementing and budgeting content marketing tools.
- Research and develop ideas and create/edit content including but not limited to website and blog content, email campaigns (Pardot), social media posts, articles, white papers, and more.
- Collaborate with channel, digital marketing and customer experience teams to ensure a cohesive communication and content strategy.
Work with Marketing Analyst to identify and implement strategies to increase inbound digital leads.
- Analyze and report on content performance.
- Ensure all content meets high-quality standards and corporate style while staying informed of current trending topics, new developments in marketing, and industry best practices.
- Edits/proofs all content and copy for customer and prospect-facing materials.
Assist advertising copy ideation and execution.
- Coordinate and manage freelance content resources.
- Interview key stakeholders within the company for purposes of developing thought leadership content.
- Proven written and editorial skills; time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at once.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, unsupervised.
- A highly collaborative team-first spirit.
- Demonstrated use of Pardot.
- Demonstrated use of Salesforce.
- Demonstrated copywriting skills (blog, infographic, white paper ) – show sample work.
- Demonstrated familiarity with SEO.
- Demonstrated use of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Demonstrated use of social media management platforms (Hootsuite, etc.)
- HTML skills – basic to intermediate.
- Demonstrated ability to code emails.
- Working knowledge of WordPress.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign and Illustrator, or similar software.
Education / Experience
- 3-5 years in content/email marketing role.
- Bachelor’s degree required
Neat is a company with a rich history in innovation. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, Neat began as an expense tracking software app for individuals and small business and later expanded to include personal scanners for document organization and management. Neat grew to be one of the top providers of integrated scanner/organizational software in the US. Neat has recently began the process of divesting its hardware side of the business to allow it to focus solely on SaaS software. We are in the process of launching a new SaaS automated bookkeeping solution to complement/augment/replace our legacy software, used by over 80,000 small businesses and individuals in North America. We behave like a startup culture, with strong financial backing and seasoned leadership and investment partners. Our expectations of our employees are that they bring passion and work ethic. We commit to providing an environment where you can grow, lead and develop your skills with a market leader…and we like to have fun with great perks and frequent company outings and events.
To apply for this job, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.