Customer Care Manager
The Customer Care Manager is a key member of the Customer Operations team and will report to the Vice President of Customer Operations. He/She will be responsible for motivating a local team of 3-6 internal employees and vendor management with an external (outsourced) support representative team ensuring Neat customers are provided with top notch customer service & technical support solutions. This role will focus both on the quality of service and the efficiency of service provided to customers with the overarching goal of creating satisfied and knowledgeable customers. The Care Manager will be an expert in the function and use of all Neat software and hardware products and be a skilled technician with the ability to successfully resolve the most complicated support incidents.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day operations of the local support team, including setting priorities, assigning resources, hiring and training team members and ensuring goals are achieved.
- Drive improvements in support processes, tools, and training
- Act as champion for Neat paid subscriber services, ensuring revenue and service goals are met
- Ensure technical accuracy in case notes, FAQs and other written technical material for consumption by the customer base, partners, software developers, and support agents
- Drive analysis of top call drivers, identify trends, and drive internal and external efforts to reduce technical challenges for customers
- Improve self-help/online support through leveraging internal knowledge, process, and resolution through all forms of self-help.
- Create a positive environment for the team to grow their skills
- Partner with the customer operations management team to achieve overall CS goals for cost management, customer satisfaction improvements and revenue growth
- Conduct bug reviews and generate analysis to identify and drive product improvements
- Foster and maintain cross-functional relationships including software development, product marketing, customer marketing, sales and IT/Systems
Required Experience and Education
- Bachelors degree in a technical field, preferably with experience in the software industry in a QA, Support and/or Engineering role
- 5+ years technical support experience with a consumer software product
- 3+ years managing the customer support function, including outsourced call centers
Summary of essential job functions
- Strong technical acumen
- Proven ability to develop and grow internal and customer relationships
- Knowledge of CRM tools and phone systems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative thinker with pro-active problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, high energy and positive attitude
The Neat Company offers an excellent benefits package for full-time employees that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401K, equity participation and open paid time off (PTO).
Neat is a company with a rich history in innovation. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, Neat began as an expense tracking software app for individuals and small business and later expanded to include personal scanners for document organization and management. Neat grew to be one of the top providers of integrated scanner/organizational software in the US. We are now focused on our SaaS automated bookkeeping solution used by 100,000 small businesses and individuals in North America. We behave like a startup culture, with strong financial backing and seasoned leadership and investment partners. Our expectations of our employees are that they bring passion and work ethic. We commit to providing an environment where you can grow, lead and develop your skills with a market leader…and we like to have fun with great perks and frequent company outings and events.
To apply for this job, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.