Digital Marketing Specialist
The Neat Company is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist for its Philadelphia HQ location. This is a high visibility role within our rapidly growing organization and will report directly to the CMO. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be the point person for the management of an extensive online presence and have responsibility for all Google Adwords/Analytics, digital analytics and online campaigns and lead generation.
The position includes a generous base salary plus bonus and includes full health benefits, 401K, unlimited PTO, Summer Hours and Free Lunch Program (Meal Pal). Neat is a fast-paced, startup-like environment where each employee’s efforts are highly visible and recognized by the entire company. The company’s offices are conveniently located in Center City Philadelphia with in-building access to public transportation.
- Participate in customer interviews and design sessions to gather customer requirements
- Synthesize customer requirements garnered from emerging support issues and customer interviews into user stories, wireframes, and workflow diagrams. Author user stories with detailed acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with product development, managers, and user experience designers to build new product features and enhancements
- Help define the product roadmap based on product strategy, customer pain points, competitor analysis, customer feedback, regulatory constraints and operational needs
- Create business cases, detailed product specifications, working with design stakeholders, usability, and engineering
- Coordinate with developers to resolve production issues / identify the root cause of emerging issues
- Help to develop and prioritize backlog of requirements, user stories, and product issues
- Facilitate stakeholder communication and ROI measurement of product metrics based on analytics, customer surveys, etc.
Please only apply for this position if you meet ALL of the following requirements
- Advanced skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords including all current Google certifications
- Prior experience creating and managing large-scale digital display and retargeting campaigns
- Advanced digital analytics skills and working knowledge of tools such as Domo, Pardot, Salesforce, WordPress, Magento, Hotjar…or similar tools
- 3-5 years experience working in a digital marketing (B2B or B2C) role
- Experience managing external digital agency relationships
- Working knowledge of SEO (onsite/offsite) best practices
- Working knowledge of digital ad platforms (AdRoll)
- Manage all Google AdWords and Analytics campaigns
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Act as point-contact and manager of external agency relationships
- Monitor ROI and KPIs, provide weekly reporting to management team on performance
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
Other Desired Skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong working knowledge of key demand generation technologies (Marketing automation, CRM, web)
- SEO optimization
- Experience or working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or similar tools
The Neat Company offers an excellent benefits package for full-time employees that includes Medical, Dental, 401K, open paid time off (PTO), paid company holidays.
Neat is a company with a rich history in innovation. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, Neat began as an expense tracking software app for individuals and small business and later expanded to include personal scanners for document organization and management. Neat grew to be one of the top providers of integrated scanner/organizational software in the US. Neat has recently began the process of divesting its hardware side of the business to allow it to focus solely on SaaS software. We are in the process of launching a new SaaS automated bookkeeping solution to complement/augment/replace our legacy software, used by over 80,000 small businesses and individuals in North America. We behave like a startup culture, with strong financial backing and seasoned leadership and investment partners. Our expectations of our employees are that they bring passion and work ethic. We commit to providing an environment where you can grow, lead and develop your skills with a market leader…and we like to have fun with great perks and frequent company outings and events.
To apply for this job, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.