Partner Support Specialist
In the role of Partner Support Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining relationships with Neat’s B2B partners. This role should seek to constantly look for ways to add value to the partner on behalf of Neat and enhance the overall client experience. This position is responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the partner, identifying common issues and concerns, and driving solutions with limited guidance. Reporting to the Customer Success Manager, this role will work cooperatively with all internal departments to effectively manage the support of our partner’s business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own the onboarding process for new partners and provide necessary initial and ongoing education of Neat’s services.
- Increase the perceived value of Neat products through ongoing education.
- Serve as single point of contact for partners, handling requests, challenges, and issues in a highly responsive manner.
- Develops trust and confidence with partners and clients
- Conduct meetings to report activity, trends, overall service results, and recommend actions to improve performance and mitigate risks.
- Communicate with and manage other key stakeholders as needed: i.e. client’s customers/users, etc.
- Research and resolve all escalated issues from the Customer Care team as needed.
- Collaborate with internal colleagues to ensure the highest level of service delivery and to address potential issues.
- Build, present, and/or track performance of webinars and client training initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years client/partner support experience required
- Experience working with and managing B2B relationships is preferred
- Our ideal candidate has:
- SaaS (software as a service) account management experience specializing in financial technologies, accounting or related software functionality.
- Experience working with Quickbooks (Online and/or Desktop), Sage, Freshbooks, Xero or other accounting packages (a HUGE plus!)
Summary of essential job functions
- Ability to resolve problems independently and demonstrate ability to multi-task.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of internal and partner teams effectively
- Ability to prioritize workflow and manage allocated tasks independently
- Computer skills which include proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Salesforce, as well as navigation utilizing the internet.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to building new skills and fostering a positive work environment.
The Neat Company offers an excellent benefits package for full-time employees that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401K, equity participation and open paid time off (PTO).
Neat is a company with a rich history in innovation. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, Neat began as an expense tracking software app for individuals and small business and later expanded to include personal scanners for document organization and management. Neat grew to be one of the top providers of integrated scanner/organizational software in the US. We are now focused on our SaaS automated bookkeeping solution used by 100,000 small businesses and individuals in North America. We behave like a startup culture, with strong financial backing and seasoned leadership and investment partners. Our expectations of our employees are that they bring passion and work ethic. We commit to providing an environment where you can grow, lead and develop your skills with a market leader…and we like to have fun with great perks and frequent company outings and events.
To apply for this job, email us at email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.