Our goal at Neat is to help you get to what matters. Whether what matters to you is growing your business, spending more time with your family, or tackling the project you’ve always dreamed about, what matters to us is helping you work more efficiently so you can find time each day for the things you love.
We believe you shouldn’t have to work to use your information. That’s why we’ve developed a Smart Organization System that transforms information into something that works for you. With Neat, you can capture information, unlock data, and unleash a more productive workflow.
We help our users to:
- Get control of important information by quickly capturing documents regardless of their original sources, and making them organized, searchable, and at hand when they’re needed.
- Work more efficiently by unlocking information to easily use for reports, share with others, and feed to other programs.
- Gain time by swiftly conquering tedious information management tasks and unleashing a better way to work, improving your overall productivity.
Neat gets you to the information that matters, so you can get to the things that matter most.
Neat was born from a single idea: that there’s a better way to deal with receipts for expense reports. Over time, the idea has grown and changed into something much more powerful: a way to transform and manage any digital or paper document, with live data you can use.
Since 2002, Neat has been synonymous with digitizing and organizing data, particularly from receipts and business cards. Over the past few years, we’ve added new document types, integrated our scanning technology into other applications, created our powerful cloud service, and even completely revamped our product line with new hardware and software to help you have an organized, digitized life.
- July 2013: iF Product Design Award for NeatConnect
- June 2013: CEO Jim Foster named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- April 2013: Won NAPO Organizers’ Choice Award for Best Solution for Organizing Information at Work
- May 2012: Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technology (PACT) – Technology Company of the Year
- November 2011: Named a Mid-Atlantic Top 100 Company
- October 2010: Internet Retailer Top 100
- August 2010: Named to Inc 500 for third year in a row
- October 2009: Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – #1 in Philadelphia, #42 in North America
- October 2009: Philadelphia 100 Award
- August 2009: Inc 500 – Named #169 overall and #3 in PA-NJ-MD-DE region
- March 2009: Reddot Design Award – NeatDesk
- January 2009: Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) – Innovation Award
- November 2008: iF Design Award for NeatDesk
- October 2008: Fast Company Innovation Award
- August 2008: Inc 500 – Named #66 overall, #1 in PA-NJ-MD-DE region
- August 2008: Named Best Computer Peripheral at Retail Vision
- April 2008: Named NAPO’s Organizer’s Choice Award for Best Business Product
- October 2007: Named Best Small Company To Work For by Philadelphia Magazine
- October 2007: Named #4 Fastest Growing Company by Philadelphia 100
- October 2007: Named A Rising Star Company for Deloitte Fast 50
- June 2007: Les and Rafi Spero named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2007 Award Winner in Greater Philadelphia
- June 2007: Rafi Spero recognized as a top 40 Under 40 by Dealerscope magazine
- April 2007: Named NAPO’s Organizer’s Choice Award for Best Technology Product
- December 2006: Named Startup Company of the Year by Eastern Technology Council
- October 2006: Named #1 Fastest Growing Private Company by Philadelphia Business Journal
- August 2006: Awarded Best Product honors at Retail Vision