Did you know, the average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of copy paper each year. And 45% of paper printed in offices ends up in the trash by the end of the day.* So much of our lives are spent online, so managing your business should be the same. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of going paperless.
- Printing documents to review, saving paper receipts and manually filing paper documents can be very time consuming. Searching through your inbox for an email is easy, but managing paper documents is not. Keeping digital records will save you the manual effort of data storage and organization.
- Printers and cartridges aren’t cheap. And neither are products like paper and ink. When you go paperless you eliminate unnecessary spend. Most applications today allow for multiple users. This gives your entire team the ability to work online, together.
- Paper versions of documents take up physical space. Why clutter your office when you can save things to the cloud? Centralize your data because it ensures that your information is safe, secure and accessible. Sharing and collaborating online will increase efficiency and productivity.
Here are some tips for going digital:
- Create digital versions of paper documents with a scanner or your mobile device
- Use cloud-based applications that allow multiple users and have unlimited storage
- Register for paperless billing
- Use digital solutions like digitally signing documents