Come Work With Us
Neat is a mixture of seasoned professionals and dynamic young leaders that together create a unique blend of experience and energy. Our employees combine humor with humility in a highly collaborative, open-office environment geared towards creative problem solving and rapid decision making.
What Do We Offer?
Junior Business Analyst
Full Time | Philadelphia | Exempt
The Neat Company has an opening for a Business Analyst to support the development and launch of leading-edge SaaS solutions that provide small business bookkeeping solutions. We are seeking a technology-savvy thinker who is looking for the opportunity to make an impact within a dynamic company focused on serving the needs of small business owners. This position will report to the Technical Product Manager and will work closely with software development, user experience, marketing, sales, and customer support team members.
- Manage the progression of the User Story and other backlog items (includes but not limited to breaking down the stories, eliciting conversations, facilitating story refinement sessions)
- Working with the product owners to research the product features
- Conducting requirement gathering team meetings with business users and technical teams and capture the requirements and use cases.
- Gather and translate business requirements into functional requirements
- Answer ad hoc questions and provide clarification/direction to development and support teams regarding user stories and functions
- Performing process, data, and use case analysis.
- Collaborate with the Product Management team in Release Planning
- Manage Aha! environment, performing administration tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, IT, or related field
- 2 years of direct work experience in a business analysis capacity, including all aspects of business process and requirement elicitation, documentation, and testing
- Knowledge of Agile techniques, theory & practices
- Be highly organized; demonstrate excellent time management skills; able to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Adept at learning quickly and working in a fast-paced environment
The Neat Company offers an excellent benefits package for full-time employees that includes Medical, Dental, 401K, open paid time off (PTO), paid company holidays.
Neat is a company with a rich history of innovation. Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, Neat began as an expense tracking software app for individuals and small business and later expanded to include personal scanners for document organization and management. Neat grew to be one of the top providers of an integrated scanner/organizational software in the US. As of 2018, Neat had fully divested its hardware side of the business to allow it to focus solely on its SaaS solution. We are in the process of launching a new SaaS automated bookkeeping solution to complement/augment/replace our legacy software, used by over 80,000 small businesses and individuals in North America. We behave like a startup culture, with strong financial backing and seasoned leadership and investment partners. Our expectations of our employees are that they bring passion and work ethic. We commit to providing an environment where you can grow, lead, and develop your skills with a market leader…and we like to have fun with great perks and frequent company outings and events.
To apply for this job, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.