- We will never sell customer information to third parties. Your data is only accessible to limited Neat personnel who have a specific business and/or product need to access it.
- We monitor our infrastructure 24/7, 365: Our teams monitor the Neat application, software, and infrastructure around the clock, every day of the year.
- We utilize leading, compliant data centers: Neat software and applications are hosted with the world’s leading data center providers. Access to these data centers is strictly controlled. (These partners are SOC 2 Type II and ISO 27001 certified and provide N+1 redundancy to all power, network, and HVAC services).
- We perform numerous external audits and assessments: Neat and its vendor/partners perform security audits throughout the year to ensure the maintenance of security and compliance requirements.
- We use bank-level encryption: Neat encrypts your stored files with the same standard used by the U.S. Government, banks and credit agencies. (256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard AES-256).
That’s just a quick rundown of how Neat makes sure your information is safe. If you want more details, we’ve provided the nitty-gritty, fine print below.